What’s the ultimate fighting revolver for personal protection? It’s hard to beat a small frame .357 Magnum with a three-inch barrel. Now imagine that instead of being limited to iron sights, your .357 Magnum would accept a compact red dot sight.
You don’t have to imagine any more, with the launch of the Taurus 605 T.O.R.O., the first ever small frame .357 Magnum revolver that’s red dot ready. The new mount accepts optics that fit the Holosun K footprint.
The new 605 T.O.R.O. doesn’t lose any of the great features from the 605 Defender. It still uses all steel construction, the excellent trigger, and of course holds five shots of fight stopping .357 Magnum.
The Taurus Defender 605 T.O.R.O. also has the following features:
- First ever optics ready revolver.
- Optics plate is compatible with the popular Holosun K footprint.
- Compact grips provide recoil reduction and enhanced concealment.
- The 605 T.O.R.O. uses a stainless-steel cylinder for maximum durability.
- With a 3-inch barrel, the 605 toro gets the most performance out of 357 magnum / 38 special as possible.
- A smooth target style trigger enhances the shooter’s ability to shoot fast and accurately.
*Optic not included
Extended Ejector Rod
Taurus Optic Ready Option T.O.R.O.