Semi-auto regulated gas piston rotating bolt (short stroke system) rifle with M.R.R. free floating monolithic top rail. 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly vanadium alloy (machine gun rated) 5R polygonal right handed 1×10 twist hand-lapped button rifled barrel from Rock Creek Barrels Inc. POF-USA triple port muzzle device. Two position gas plug for normal (N) or suppressed (S) operating modes. Oversized heat sink barrel nut. Black anodized charging handle. Lower receiver machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integral oversized trigger guard. Ambidextrous bolt release lever. Tactical Integrated Trigger System 4.5 pound non-adjustable single stage competition trigger group. KNS anti-walk pins. Magpul pistol grip and Magpul buttstock.
All NFA Rules Apply. One Time $200 transfer Tax.
This outstanding compact unit will deliver unsurpassed accuracy at maximum velocity in any tactical or sporting scenarios. This Superior SBR / AR10 unit is presented in outstanding Hard Coat Mil-Spec Black Anodized finish with all POF-USA NP3 internal technology and offers machine gun rated 1.5 od heavy contour fluted 12.5″ barrel with POF-USA Triple – Port Brake. These units are all Factory new with all the latest POF-USA features and technology. POF-USA rifle line is known the world over for it’s rugged, Reliable short stroke gas piston system taking the AR10 platform to a New Level!
• 12″ heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated “5R” polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• POF-USA 1.5″ muzzle device.
• 7.62×51 mm NATO (.308 WInchester) chamber.
Method of Operation
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S.™ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3™ coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated steel bolt carrier, integral keyed, billet machined, heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin with chrome plated stem and NP3™ coated roller.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• 2-piece A3 flattop upper receiver.
• Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• Black Anodized charging handle.
• P308-FA, GEN III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integrated oversized trigger guard.
• Ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver.
• Drop-in, single-stage, 4.5 lb. non-adjustable trigger system.
• Magpul™ MOE™ pistol grip.
• KNS™ Precision anti-walk pins.
• Ambidextrous selector switch.
• Magpul™ STR™ 7-position retractable buttstock.
• Anti-tilt buffer tube with four drain holes for marine use.
• Black Anodized or NP3™ finishes.
• POF-USA free-floating M.R.R.™ aluminum handguard.
• Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
• 20-round Magpul™ PMAG™ polymer magazine included.
Accessories (sold separately)
• POF-USA FTA-2005 snag-free front sight.
• Diamondhead® “Micro-D” flip-up front and rear Combat Sights™.
• Quick-disconnect sling mount for interchangeable M.R.R.™ rails.
• Additional 5-slot, 12-slot, and 17-slot handguard rail sections.
• 8.3 – 8.7 lbs. (empty)
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
308 Win 7.62x51mm
Unit of Measure:
Brand : Taurus